Eclipse Hybrid Turf
Exclusively grown by County Turf in the UK and for Europe under licence from the Motz Group, Eclipse Hybrid Turf is a patented combination of natural grass growing in a unique stabilizing mat.
The combination produces a natural turf solution that delivers the manageability, playability and flexibility demanded by today’s world-class sporting venues.
This hybrid turf combines natural and synthetic fibres tufted into an open-weave backing, top dressed with specified sand. The reinforcement of the artificial grass guarantees stability and an even playing surface immediately after installation.
- Welford Rd (Home to Leicester Tigers Rugby Team) 2016
- Brentford Park 2015
- The Grove Hotel, Watford 2014
- National Stadium of Singapore installed in 2015
- Stadium Australia in Sydney Olympic Park
- Eden Park, New Zealand Originally installed in 2003 and hosts of the 2011 Rugby World Cup.
- Waikato, New Zealand (2011 Rugby World Cup )
- ANZ Pitches, (formerly Telstra Stadium) Australia installed in 2007 and resurfaced in 2014
- Hunters Stadium, Australia (AFC Asian Cup Australia 2015)
- Westpac Stadium, Australia, installed in 2014 (Hosts of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015)
- Melbourne Cricket Club, Australia. The first club to install Eclipse in 1999, re-surface program in 2014
Leicester Tigers Rugby Club
We installed 720 rolls of Eclipse Reinforced Natural Turf at Welford Rd, the home of Leicester Tigers Rugby Club in August 2016. The new pitch was completed in 4 days and played on 8 days later! Click here to find out more.
We installed 7,195m of Eclipse Reinforced Natural Turf at Griffin Park, the home of Brentford FC in August 2015. The new pitch was completed in 3 days and played on only 3 days later!