County Tees Turf (with Rye)
County Tees is perfect for use on golf tees, fairways and green surrounds. It is a low-maintenance turf with a medium/fine texture and superb year round colour. It’s tolerant of drought and shade and the inclusion of Ryegrass makes it hard wearing.
Typical Seed Composition - County Tees (with Ryegrass)
- 20% Evita / Sauvignon – Dwarf Ryegrass
- 10% Limousine – Smooth Stalked Meadow grass
- 30% Cezanne – Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Darwin – Chewings Fescue
- 20% Chopin – Strong Creeping Red Fescue